Taste my tears Taste my tears

:O No man, you are too talented and versatile in the music world to not be apart of it. Let's all just hope that this "might" turns into a false alarm because talent like yours doesn't just grow on trees. (Well... GUITARISTS grow on trees but not talented ones). Fingers crossed, and get well soon!

p.s this track is eerie and haunting in all the right ways.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I am glad you like the track, and I will be fighting to recover. In fact, I was told that playing my guitar will help me. So, I will keep playing, but I don't know if I am going to release my sloppy work lol.

Watch the world go round Watch the world go round

So expressive and emotional. I will say that the vox are slightly pitchy and perhaps the tiniest bit loud (though that part could be my imagination). Still this seems like a really meaningful piece

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks TRWT. I will be the first to admit that I am not the greatest singer, but sometimes I just feel like doing it lol. I hope I didn't cause too much damage. See ya round the grounds! ^_^

Sacred Night Sacred Night

nothing beats a good string library :D should serve you well. nice work

Thanks! ^_^

One Shot One Shot

Very rob zombie

All Odds All Odds

Wow... that's all I got to say man...

Thanks man, I am glad you liked it. ^_^

Guitar Demo Guitar Demo

good job, not bad.

Corode responds:

Goddammit xD

Dictators Dictators

Quirky as hell, but it all adds to the flavour and over all feel. The vocals truly do supplement the "quirk-factor" and really thread the lyrics to the music. For the actual EMOTION sold through this song I give it a 5 as it screams the message written in the lyrics.

Spoonukem responds:

Thank You! I'm glad you appreciated my experimentation, rather it be flawed or not!

Our Seasons Our Seasons

Been waiting too long for a full song but it was worth the wait. Great job man.

Thank bruddah! ^.^

~J

Queen of Win Queen of Win

This is really cool. love the harmonies and tone. keep up the good work :D just gotta get urself some vocals and this would be perfect

Simple Sight Simple Sight

love the chorus to death